Search

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Day 10 winner - www.pokerstars.com

I'm not sure if this is of any interest to anyone, but I sometimes enjoy playing poker *both real money and just for fun* I decided to share this site with all of you. One might think that I'm an affiliate and just trying to make money, honestly I wish I was, but I'm not sure how to do it so nope.

Well on this site you can play live games with thousands of people who are online at the same time. Plus the money, you can make a bet of 2 cents or as high as a couple thousand bucks!
So please give this site a go and check it out!

www.pokerstars.com

Oh nearly forgot to mention the best part, if you register and make ur first deposit to play with real money you get a 100% bonus on your deposit, unfortunately only up toUSD 50. Just a little note to keep in mind! :)

Please also check out my other post day 8 winner- www.amazon.com regarding Christmas presents, its just around the corner!!!!

No comments: