Search

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Day 8 Winner - www.amazon.com

I'm sure this site is no surprise to any of you, but nevertheless, I would like to take a minute and talk about it!
I decided to do some research, and I have come up with an ultimate present list for anyone in the family! (from my perspective, I would love to have all that I have listed below!)
Lets start with the kids, have you decided what you going to give to your kids this Year??? Well here are some suggestions that I have come up with...

KIDS



I also have a small list of this that you could give to babies, by the way these all are bargains, check out the links and you will see how much these things actually cost on amazon before the discount!

BABY


And finally a list for your friends,relatives, parents, grandparents or whoever you want to give a gift to this time!


FRIENDS, RELATIVES, PARENTS



I hope this has been helpful to some of you, any of you! :))) I didn't actually think that it would take me half the day to write this post.. too much research!!!! Oh well ENJOY!! :)

No comments: