Search

Monday, November 24, 2008

Day 2 Winner - Trust Your Broker

I know I said that I would post a name of a blog that I found most interesting, but today I decided to do something different for a change. I have this video that one of my friends has sent to me...

I think I might be a bit late with this one, but I never had a blog before to post it! Sorry if you've seen it somewhere. Just picture this, I work in an investment bank and I got this from a friend just when all the commotion/crisis/problems started late last year, I had my laughs, hope you enjoy it! Please leave your comments!



3 comments:

meili_lo said...

wonderful post! and i like your blog concept too =) actually it's funne because we're somehow in the same wavelength with my other blog that i started just last Sunday =D althouhg i'm featuring blogs too, i feature those that support my sites, hihi. it's my way of saying THANK YOU to all of you who follow and share your ideas.

anyhow, hope I can be a winner in your blog one of these days =D

enjoy being 23 girl...

meili_lo said...

oops, pls. forgive the typos... =0

Alenchik Litvinenko said...

Thank you for your comment. :) I;m following your blog.. :) I wanted to ask you, in one of your entries you mentioned that want to link to other blogs or something, i'm new at this, can you tell me in a few words why you are doing that? :) Thank so much. And good luck with your blog too! :)