Search

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Day 5 Winner - Black Friday ...

What's all this fuss about Black Friday? Not being American, I really don't understand - if I'm not mistaken it is related to Thanks Giving, but honestly I think its just another good excuse to have a big Sale (Look around most shops who have just received a new collection for 2008 are on sale of at least 20-30%!!!). Well with all the hype, I decided that today's pick is going to be a site which I personally found quite interesting. First of all it has all the information that is so relevant to this BIG day! Get the best deals in one place, no need to run around and stay in those crowded lines!

One more thing I couldn't choose which of these would be better to today I shall post 3 sites and you all go decide which one is better and satisfies your needs!


Also Amazon has the best deals - now you can get all you want online. Check it out:

Best Deals from Amazon

And please, can someone comment or at least explain why there is all this hype around Black Friday! Just remembered, I know there is a Black Monday (happily it passed quietly this year), but Black Friday!

1 comment:

Laura Jayne said...

As a lot of people have off this day after Thanksgiving here in America the stores are trying to make it a day, a sort of retail holiday. They open rediculously early 2, 3, 4 a.m. with specials for the crazy people that "need" to shop. I avoid the whole thing at all costs. No special is worth standing in line for an hour.