Search

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day 1 Winner - http://oneminutewriter.blogspot.com/

This is my first posting, please give me slack and just bare with me for a moment. I promise I will get better along the way. So You will ask what's this that I stumbled upon today. To tell you honestly this blog is amazing. Its so simple that I would ask myself " Why have't I thought about this first?". We are all busy people, but I'm sure we can all spare 60 sec and let our thoughts drift away and our mind to relax for just one minute! Basically the idea of the blog is that the author provides a daily prompt everyday, it could be a word or a phrase and you are given 60 seconds to write down your thoughts, life story, experience anything that comes to your head in 60 seconds on the subject! Give it a shot!



Click the link above and give it a try, if you found this interesting please leave your comments. I would love to hear what everyone is interested in, if you have ideas please share them with me!

2 comments:

C. Beth said...

Thank you for the glowing review and the link! Good luck with your blogging. :)

Laura Jayne said...

LOVE the OMW. My favorite new addiction.