Search

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Day 7 Winner - www.graboid.com

We all love watching movies, right? But we don't like paying unreasonable money for the DVDs or going to watch a movie in the cinemas. So why pay. I came across this site today, you can actually watch over 130000 movies without having to pay or download anything, watch them online. Its quite cool if you think about it, saves your time, your money and plus you can choose from so many movies!
Check the link out at:

www.graboid.com

Check out these movies, This is on top of my watch list!

Mamma Mia! The Movie - I absolutely loved this movie!!! Already saw it like 3 times!

Get Smart - Had my laughs here and there!

Iron Man - my husband loved this one, more of a guy movie...

Wall-E - This is the sweetest movie ever... really soooo cute!

The Italian Job - Fantastic, anticipating and just an interesting movie!

Across the Universe - So much love, beautiful!

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - You must see this one if you are an Indiana Jones fan, although I would say he is getting old! ;)


Please let me know if anyone besides me found this site useful, as mentioned before I would love to hear YOUR feedback!

14 comments:

meili_lo said...

i love movies and this is one good tip! =) thanks also for the titles. most of those we also watched and like u, we loved them =)

Anonymous said...

www.surfthechannel.com is also good for movies and tv shows

Alenchik Litvinenko said...

Tenzing this is such a cool link, thanks so much, I'm already watching a movie now! :) Meililo check this link out that Tenzing has posted, i was actually surprised that they have the latest movies which I couldn't even find on torrent yet!!:) Thank you for the tip!

Mainframeguy said...

What on earth makes you say you do not love going to the cinema!

It's one of life's great pleasures still and although it may be a rare treat surely remains far superior as an experience from watching a DVD at home.

Alenchik Litvinenko said...

I think I said it wrong, honestly I'm a cinemaholic...lol... I love going to the cinema, actually I went twice this weekend, saw "Body of Lies" and "Twilight". What i meant was that I personally don't like to pay the unreasonably high price for the tickets!! So a movie that could be seen on a DVD or online, i would rather nit pay to see in the cinema and just watch it at home... :)

Anonymous said...

I love Get Smart and Italian Job!

Where do you live that Twilight has come out already, it doesn't come out here for another couple of weeks!

Alenchik Litvinenko said...

I loved it, it came out this Friday! :)I live in Latvia, Eastern Europe. :) Can't wait for Transporter 3 to come out this friday.. :) Please join my blog.. :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the great list
i use the following site for my free movie fix
www.nosubscriptionrequired.net

Alenchik Litvinenko said...

Welcome anytime! Please come back to check out my blog! :) and thanks for the great link!

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! Transporter Three!? I love the transporter movies and I hadn't even heard about it!

meili_lo said...

these movie links are such great news for me!!! Here in China, the city where we live doesn't show English movies on TV much more in Cinemas!!! we do buy the DVDs but they're like "obsolete" stuff already :( pitty me... so everything here is really helpful!

Alen (is it ok?), i'm writing a blog about Graboid (crediting to your blog) as my latest post...it's my way of thanking you for showing me that link!

i might include Tenzing and Richard Hartman's suggested sites, though I haven't tried it yet...

thanks a lot! below is the link, that's my newest blog:

http://any-some-every-thing.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

hi there...

Random Finds
Tenzing S.
Richard Hartman

you're all here in this blog so check it out... would be nice to hear from you all!

:o)

marysp said...

I agree too! Graboid really is the best site out there for downloading movies and tv shows. I have built up quite a library now and will never run out of anything to watch again! I can't believe the download speeds either. They give you a 4gb trial and plans start from as low as $4.99 for 10gb. I love being a member and have been for seven months now. Also I should mention that they now have over 150,000 full length files available. The Graboid Community forum is really great too if you should have any problems whatsoever with the software.

Alenchik Litvinenko said...

Thank you for all your comments, and I agree it is a totally awesome site! enjoy using it everyone cause I'm!