Search

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Honestly I have just ran out of ideas of what to write. I thought this blog writing thing would be easier than it turns out to be. I would appreciate some feedback maybe as regards what you might expect to read or my blog. Maybe your could share your interests with me and then I could get ideas from that.

Today I'm not going to talk about Internet. Today I would like to share a personal beauty secret in everyone that I found out about today. Have any of you ever heard of Castor oil (Oleum Ricini. Ricinus communis.)? Did you know that its the best hair care there is! I'm actually silting right now looking ridiculous - cause I have a whole bottle of this oil in my hair and my husband isn't talking to me cause he is saying that I look like, um how to put this,just picture this, oily hair, all covered with transparent paper.

Well that is not the point. the point is that it is amazing for your hair. all the crazy things we do to look and feel good. Just make sure that You repeat this once a week for a month. You will be so surprised at the perfect hair that you have. I'm a perfect person to talk about hair, as I have done so many things with my hair. Nothing crazy, like green or blue, but I have had it colored a hundred tines from blond to brunette.

Give it a try I would love your comments on weather it has helped you as much as it has helped me.

This is it for tonite!

2 comments:

SSQuo said...

We had our hair oiled every Sunday as kids, its supposed to make the hair shine, or so Mama said!! :) I just dont get down to doign it as often as Id like now, and add to that the 'oily look'is not the greatest motivator.

I see that you follow most of the sites that provide writing ideas, another such one is Sunday Scribblings - http://sundayscribblings.blogspot.com/

Alenchik Litvinenko said...

I so understand, you see I went to school in India for 8 years, it was an international school...and my classmates, girlfriends, used to always oil their hair every sunday, in grade 5 I could never understand why they were doing it, but in India, thats what their parents thought them to do when they were kids thats what some of the told me.... I only saw the result when I was in grade 11-12 I think, cause I must say their hair is just too amazing!!!
Please stop by and check out my blog sometimes! :) Thank you