Search

Monday, November 24, 2008

Day 3 Winner - www.spill.com

We all love watching movies, right? Well I came across this interesting blog/website - its amazing how you could find a review or comments for any movie that comes to your head(nearly). Besides it has reviews for movies that have just come out a couple of days ago as well! So if you are a fan and enjoy either going to the cinema or watching movies in the evening on a DVD at home, don't miss your chance to see what other people think about the movie as you could save yourself a couple extra hours not wasting them on a film that is not good!



Check it out at: http://www.spill.com/
.
Also if we started talking about movies, here's a list I would recommend to see, but then it all depends on our taste so don't judge me if you think this is not a number one on your list of movies to watch! :) Just click on the name of the movie to read more about it...


Mamma Mia! The Movie - I absolutely loved this movie!!! Already saw it like 3 times!

Get Smart - Had my laughs here and there!

Iron Man - my husband loved this one, more of a guy movie...

Wall-E - This is the sweetest movie ever... really soooo cute!

The Italian Job - Fantastic, anticipating and just an interesting movie!

Across the Universe - So much love, beautiful!

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - You must see this one if you are an Indiana Jones fan, although I would say he is getting old! ;)



As mentioned before please leave your comments! I would love to know what you think of my blog and if you have any suggestions please, I'm always open to new ideas. Enjoy!



No comments: